WIN NRL Grand Final Package
WIN The Helloworld Platinum Package – NRL Grand Final valued at over $5,500
The Helloworld Travel Platinum Package includes 2x platinum tickets to the NRL Grand Final game, return flights from Mackay, private return airport transfers, 2 nights accommodation at Hyatt Regency Sydney with breakfast daily and 2x tickets to the NRL Ambassadors Premium Cruise to the game.
Winner will be drawn at Nude Lunch, 6 September 2019. Winner does not need to be present.
General Terms & Conditions
- Packages are non-refundable and non-transferable for cash or other travel products.
- Name changes are permitted up until 72 hours before your departure, subject to name change fee of $99pp
- Changes in dates or departure airport are subject to availability at the time of the request and subject to additional airfare & tax difference.
- Private car transfers are included in your packages. Should you choose to alter your arrangements, the costs to change private transfers may be at an additional cost.
- Event Seating – Guaranteed Platinum Category, but exact seating location is subject to confirmation from the NRL.
- Package includes 1 x 23kgs checked baggage and 7kgs cabin baggage
- All names advised must be AS PER PHOTO ID.
- helloworld acts as a travel agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transports, accommodation and other wholesale service providers, such as airlines, coach, rail and cruise line operators.
- helloworld’s obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and the travel service providers.
- We do not accept any liability of whatever nature, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of third-party providers over whom we have no direct control.
- Under circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased travel arrangements. We do not accept any liability in contract, tort or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or any other event which is beyond our control which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part.